Okay head out of the gutter people! Today’s post is inspired by Herbal Essences new Naked collection of products, which gives you soft, shiny hair free of heavy residues, parabens, and dyes. I did receive the Volume Collection from the line, consisting of a shampoo, conditioner, volumizing mousse, and a dry shampoo.
The Herbal Essences Naked Volume Collection is infused with an intoxicating blend of citrus and fresh mint. The zesty grapefruit, lemon and orange paired with crisp mint will leave you energized and refreshed in and out of the shower.
This stuff seriously smells fab (best smelling drugstore dry shampoo I’ve sniffed!). The Cleansing Conditioner is also a star product, as it really leaves your hair smooth and shiny (and smelling great!).
Anyways, in honour of this fab new line from one of my favourite affordable hair brands, I came up with a nude look to match your new naked hair!
1. Fill in your brows, then with a shimmery white cream eyeshadow, apply this along your brow bone. I used CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Ice Flame.
2. With a rose gold cream eyeshadow, apply this on your lids. We are using this as a base for the shadow. I used CoverGirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in 330 Ginger Flame.
3. With a light brown colour, apply this right underneath your brow highlight using a fluffy eyeshadow brush. The colours I used in this look are all from the CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadow in 265 Sheerly Nudes.
4. With the darkest colour in the quad, apply this in your crease using a MAC 217 (or any crease brush).
5. With the rose gold colour from the quad, apply this on your lids.
6. Line your upper lash line, winging it out. I used CoverGirl Bombshell liner in Black and then went over it with CoverGirl Ink It! liner in black. After, curl your lashes and apply a few coats of mascara. I used CoverGirl Flamed Up mascara and then popped on some falsies for a wispy look.
7. With that dark colour and a pencil brush, line your lower lash line. Then, line your waterline with a nude liner (I used Rimmel London ScandalEyes Kohl in Nude). After, apply some mascara to your bottom lashes.
8. Apply your foundation and concealer. I used CoverGirl Stay Fabulous foundation and CoverGirl Tru Blend Concealer. I set everything with CoverGirl + Olay Pressed Powder. After, contour your cheeks and temples with a matte bronzer. I used CoverGirl Clean bronzer in Spices. Finally, apply a nude blush, I used CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Nude Rose. For some highlight, I used CoverGirl’s The Luminizer highlight.
And that’s the final look! On my lips I used CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lip Colour in the shades Siren and Nude. For the hair, I used Herbal Essences Naked Volume shampoo and conditioner, with the volumizing mousse at the roots. For some added oomph after I curled it, I sprayed the dry shampoo in my locks.
Are you excited to try Herbal Essences new Naked collection?
Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Like what you read? Check out these related posts.
- Ooh la la! Valentine’s Day Gift Guide, plus giveaway!
- How to be a #bombshell!
- Lovespell: a sweet Valentine’s Day look
- Bring on the glitz!