It was a gorgeous day on Saturday so I took Ziggy and Chase to the dog park to run around and play with some friends. It was a bit chilly so I grabbed an oversized dolman sleeve sweater to wear over some Lululemon tights and boots. I did bring my leather jacket but chose to leave it in the car because the sun kept me warm. I brought my camera to take pictures of the little rascals, so I thought I would take some outfit shots too (thanks SD for being my photographer).
- Purple dolman sleeve sweater from Costa Blanca (old)
- Run Fast and Free Crops from Lululemon (here)
- Imitation Alexander McQueen skull scarf from Love Melrose (In orange here)
- Christian Dior Glossy 1 sunglasses (here)
- Michael Kors 5092 silver women’s watch (here)
- Tiffany & Co. Return to Tiffany’s bracelet (similar)
- Nevada Preston boots from Sears (here)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo (here)
Hope you had a good weekend!
Also, don’t forget to enter my It Cosmetics Brow Power and Brow Power Lift giveaway!
Like what you read? Check out these related posts:
- Fitness Fridays: Strawberry kale smoothie
- Tone up: Reebok TrainTone Runners
- Going hobo: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo
- Book review: Bobbi Brown Makeup Manuel