So as I have said before, fall is my favourite season of the year. I loves the leaves falling, the cool, brisk air, wearing jeans and Uggs. Compared to the other seasons, fall is number one in my book.
I was watching some YouTube videos yesterday and Amarixe did the Fall Loves Tag, and I thought it would be fun to do, so here goes!
What Are Your Top Five Makeup Products for Fall?
1. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation – I really love how this foundation looks on my skin, it really does present an airbrushed look. I bought the shade Bamboo Beige which is more of a summer shade for me, so I’ve been using it constantly before I have to go back to my pale MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC 15.
2. MAC Blankety Lipstick – I’m either sporting pinks or nudes on my lips but recently I’ve been loving MAC’s Blankety because it’s a darker nude than what I’m used to (think MAC Myth). It goes with any look and it is just the perfect neutral colour for the season.
3. NARS Orgasm Blush – You know when you come inside after a really cold day and your cheeks are all red. Well Orgasm is like that but not so bright. It adds a nice colour to your cheeks to warm them up.
4. Dark Eyeshadows – Fall is all about darkening up my look. Maybe I will rock a smokey eye during the day, or maybe I feel like a dark purple in my crease. I like dark eyes for fall because they are easy to pull off with this type of weather. In the summer, I tend to go every natural or use a pop of colour to brighten up my look. In the fall I can rock a smokey eye with a black peacoat and it won’t look overdone.
5. Eyelash Curler – The secret to long, curled lashes! Make sure you curl your lashes with a good eyelash curler before applying your favourite mascara. The one I am currently using is the Sephora brand curler (they were out of the Shu Uemera so they gave me their house brand one for free).
What Is Your Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
This one is tough! I love dark colours in the fall so I would say either You Don’t Know Jacques or William Tell Me About OPI.
What Is Your Favourite Fall Hair Product?
I don’t really have a favourite fall hair product. I love Pureology products year round and cannot recommend them enough. Their shampoo and conditioner leave your hair so healthy, shiny and soft. If I had to choose a product other than the necessities, I would have to say OSiS Dust It for maximum volume in your hair.
What Is Your Favourite Fall Scent?
I love, love, love Thierry Mugler’s Angel perfume! The scent is so musky and unlike anything I’ve ever smelled before.
What Are Your Favourite Fall Clothing Pieces and Accessories?
For clothing I would have to say jeans and Uggs. For accessories, hands down scarves.
Who is Your Fall Style Icon?
I don’t know if I have one to be honest. I don’t really look to celebrities for inspiration. I get inspiration from clothing designers, mannequins, television shows, people watching, etc. In terms of style I really like the Kardashians but some of the stuff they wear can be hideous.
You Are Going to a Corn Maze, What Are You Wearing?
I actually went to a corn maze this year and I wore my Zara jeans, chestnut tall Uggs, an Aritzia cabin-esque sweater, a scarf, and a bomber jacket.
What is Your Favourite Halloween Movie?
I don’t know if I have a favourite Halloween movie. I am a horror movie junkie and have seen my fair share of scary flicks. My all-time favourite horror movie would be The Ring. I also really like Cabin Fever, Paranormal Activity (all of them), The Shining, Scream (the original), and Edward Scissorhands.
Favourite Halloween Candy?
Apple Caramel Pops hands down! I look forward to buying a bag every Halloween and I can only ever find them at Wal-Mart.
What Do You Want To Be For Halloween?
I was thinking either sexy nurse, or sexy stewardess… I’m just kidding! I’m going as Katy Perry and Ziggy is going as Superman. Chase is going as a bumblebee (he’s wearing one of Ziggy’s old costumes).
I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and I tag all of you!
Don’t forget to subscribe :).