All I had to see from Lise Watier’s fall collection was leopard and I knew it was going to be love.
The Lise Watier booth at the London Drugs Beauty Event was off the chain. The super nice crew gave out tons of products, including pretty much the entire line from their Feline collection. The collection consists of a four-colour palette, a brown liquid eyeliner, a couple of cream lip colours, a brow pencil, and their 24 HRS Glam cream eyeshadow. Although the brand is Canadian, from Quebec, I had never previously tried anything from the line. It’s not quite drugstore and not quite prestige; instead, landing in the middle, making it the perfect price point for consumers.
Although the palette’s exterior is super cute, the inside contents pack some serious punch as well. Each colour is super wearable, making this palette a must have for anyone’s collection. I of course just had to play around with it, and I had a date Friday night, so that always gives me an excuse to do my makeup and then blog about it after (I would never want to waste a good makeup look, right?)
1. Fill in your brows and lay down an eyeshadow primer. Then, with the lightest shade (s cream/green iridescent), apply this on your brow bone.
2. Using a cream eyeshadow as a base, lay this down on your lids. I used Lise Watier 24 HRS Glam Eyeshadow in Bronze Glam.
3. With the second darkest colour (the one on the upper right), and a fluffy crease brush, apply this in your crease, blending out any harsh lines from the cream shadow.
4. With a crease brush (I use a MAC 217), grab the darkest colour and apply this in your crease, making sure to blend.
5. With the light pink shade (lower left), apply this on your lids.
6. Line your upper lash line with a gel or liquid liner, making sure to wing it out (hello, this line is called Feline) and then apply a couple coats of mascara. I used Benefit Cosmetic’s They’re Real Push-Up Liner and Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.
7. With the cream eyeshadow, line your lower lash line, then using the same brown that we used in the crease, go over that. Finally, pop some of the highlight shade in the inner corners of your eyes and coat your lower lashes in mascara.
If you have blue eyes like me, this eyeshadow quad is perfect for you. I was super impressed with the formulations of these shadows as well, since they are so creamy to apply and very opaque.
If you want a puuuurfect eye look, check out this palette when it releases in the fall.
Please note, I was gifted these products from PR at the London Drugs Fall 2014 Beauty Event. All opinions are my own.
Like what you read? Check out these related posts:
- Sparkle & Shine! A holiday look featuring Make Up For Ever
- Up the high-def! Make Up For Ever releases HD Pressed Powder
- Brush it off! Make Up For Ever releases new Artisan Brush Collection
- The lash diaries: Make Up For Ever releases Smoky Extravagant mascara