Special for Earth month, this April’s Topbox came in their recycled packaging. Unfortunately, this was the only thing “earthy”, but hey, you know, they tried.
Just like the last few months, Topbox subscribers had the choice of choosing a Prive box, which consisted of Elizabeth Arden, Aveda, or Pure + Simple, or a regular box. None of the Prive ones appealed to me so I chose to be surprised and chose the regular one.
Here’s what I got:
- Boxx Cosmetics travel-sized contour brush ($34)
- Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover (50 ml, 100 ml retails for $24)
- KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry spray (30 ml, 200 ml retails for $18.75)
- Michael Todd True Organics Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub (30 ml, 100 ml for $18)
Aside from the makeup remover (I have enough remover to last a lifetime), I really like what I got. I threw the scrub and blow dry spray into my gym bag to use there. I always like receiving makeup brushes, so I’m happy to receive the contour brush (plus, it retails for $34 so it’s a total score).
I used the blow dry spray and scrub on the weekend after my workout on Saturday and loved both products. My hair did dry quite quick surprisingly, so I was super impressed with the spray. Same with the scrub, which was a lot smoother than I expected, plus the smell of papaya was amazing.
Overall I’m happy with the assortment of products I got this month. Each product was in a generous size so I will be getting some good use out of this stuff.
What did you get in your Topbox for April?
Like what you read? Check out these related posts:
- Topbox January 2013 Clinique Prive box
- Topbox March 2013
- Topbox February 2013: Lippy Girl Box
- Topbox December 2012