Christmas party season is in full force. Although I am a firm believer in the fact that you can wear sequins year round, I feel like once it starts to feel like the holidays, a little shimmer in your life can do some good. Whether it’s a work Christmas party, a family one, or dinner spent with friends, this is a great time to dress up and sparkle and shine.
For this look, I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay eyeshadow palette from the Bon Voyage holidays 2014 set. I chose to do a glittery smoky eye. No liner, big lashes, and a nude lip. Finish it off with a touch of Make Up For Ever Holodiam Powder, and this one will have people catching your eye even across the room.
1. As always, lay down your primers and start with your eyes first. Fill in your brows, then with a matte white, pop this along your brow bone, acting as your highlight. I used Make Up For Ever #00 Matte White from the Technicolor palette.
2. With Merci You Later and a fluffy crease brush, work this into your crease, acting as a transition shade.
3. Using an eyeshadow brush, apply C’est La Vie all over your lids.
4. With your crease brush, work Play Nice into your crease, then blend.
5. Skip the liner and just pop on some falsies instead. I used Kiss Look Natural lashes in Flirty.
6. With Make Up For Ever Holodiam Powder in #303, a shimmery white, lightly apply this to your lids to add some shine. Then, apply Play Nice along your lower lash line, finishing off your bottom lashes with a coat of mascara.
Sport this look with an LBD, or if you really want to be eye-catching this season, rock a sequin crop top, like I did (mine is from H&M).
Like what you read? Check out these related posts:
- The sweetest gifts! Holiday gift ideas from Benefit
- Fresh-faced beauty: skincare gift sets
- Made to go: Sephora mini holiday sets
- Paint the town: Sephora Formula X Paint Party