So if you have been following my social media accounts (and why wouldn’t you be?!) since Saturday, you may have seen some themed posts (and lots of selfies) that feature various Procter & Gamble (P&G) beauty products. Since I am part of their beauty blogger ambassador program, Beauty United, us bloggers were given the task to come up with five themed photos that celebrate winter beauty and what the holidays mean to us.
Since the holidays are all about keeping warm, moisturized, and the occasional glitz and glam (heck, who am I kidding, it’s all about glitz and glam), here are the photos I came up with for the challenge (but you all have seen them already, right ;). You can search for more photos from my other Beauty United blogger friends under the #beautyunited and #12daysofbeauty hashtags.
All of us Beauty United gals were sent a box of goodies that included everything from nail polish to hair products, mascara, skincare, and more to try out and use to complete the challenge. Well, lucky for you guys, P&G and I are gifting one lucky Canadian reader the same box I received so you can be covered for the holiday season.
Here’s what it includes:
- COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil – Your lids will love this 2-in-1 gel shadow and eye liner with an ultra-creamy, blendable formula.
- COVERGIRL Nail Gloss – This longwearing, high-shine formula will help you make it through a week of holiday parties without a single chip!
- COVERGIRL Clump Crusher mascara – Let the curves of this revolutionary macara wandhug each lash for a separated, clump-free look!
- Pantene Expert Collection Keratin Repair 60-second therapy Ampoule – Got a minute? Give your strands a little extra oomph with this reparative treatment.
- Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Moisture Whip – Transform dry hair into silky looking hair with a dollop of our precise blend of super moisturizers
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Hairspray: This violet-scented hairspray will leave your hair touchably soft for your mistletoe adventures.
- Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush – Add a candlelit glow to your cheekbones and brighten your eye area with this silky, hydrating formula. Beauty tip: Add a dab of this product to your cupid’s bow for a fuller-looking pout.
- Olay Silk Whimsy Body Lotion – The must have accessory of any holiday outfit is petal-soft, hydrated skin.
- Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Hairspray – Keep your hair as high as your holiday spirit with this voluminous formula that will outlast your festive parties.
- Clairol free product coupon –The Colour Experts are here to help lift your mood and keep your hair colour bright through the party season. Get multidimensional colour with Nice ‘n Easy, high gloss results with Perfect 10, healthier-looking hair colour with Natural Instincts or keep your roots in check with Root Touch-Up.
- Satin Care Shave Gel with a Touch of Olay and Venus & Olay Sugarberry Razor Cartridge– Beat winter dryness with every smooth stroke. These Venus and Olay combinations have moisture-rich formulas to protect skin all season long.
- Crest 3D White Holiday Smile Survival Kit – Make your smile the perfect accessory with “must-have” kit to make your pearly whites pop.
My favourites from the bunch are the Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Silver Flame, Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush (it’s like a drugstore version of YSL’s Touche Eclat), Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Moisture Whip (looks good enough to eat and leaves your hair silky smooth), and the Crest 3D White One-Hour Express strips (this stuff really works!).
So how can you win these winter must haves? Enter in the Rafflecopter below! Please note entrants must be Canadian, and contest closes on December 12, 2013 (12 days of beauty, get it?)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
One more thing, don’t forget to enter my Philosophy giveaway! Canadians only!
Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Like what you read? Check out these related posts: