It’s that time of the month again, I got my June 2012 Topbox! I didn’t think they could get any better than last month’s “box” which included a full-size Deborah Lippmann nail polish, and well, I was right.
June’s Topbox included two bonus samples in addition to the four samples it already came with. I already expected one of the products as they asked customers what they wanted in a survey, and unfortunately it’s a men’s product (on the plus side, Sunday is Father’s Day), and the rest of the products were, to be honest, just mediocre.
Here’s what I got:
- Get Creamed Body – Naked Decadence Salon Hair Wash (60 ml, full-size is 240 ml for $22)
- Bread & Butter Skincare – Face Cleanser (full size)
- Pari Beauty – Precious Glow eye primer/highlighter (size wasn’t on the package, full-size product retails for $15)
- Stila – Forever Your Curl mascara (3.5 ml, full size retails for $29)
- Bonus item: three packages of Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector in light
- Bonus item: Simple Eye Makeup Remover (56 ml)
I wasn’t too impressed by this box and there wasn’t one product that made me jump for joy. I have a ton of mascara samples to get through so this one will be tossed in the pile, I already own a full size of the Garnier BB Cream, I have a ton of sample-size makeup removers, the Bread & Butter product is for men (I’m sure I could probably use it though), and I have enough salon shampoo to last me a lifetime. To be honest, the product that will get the most use would probably be the eye primer.
Now I sound pretty negative with this box, but to be honest, all the products I got are stuff that are necessities in my opinion, I just have so many of them to begin with. I’ll either add them to the pile of makeup products/samples to use up or just give them away to my friends.
Before I sign off, I paparazzi’d Chase and when I uploaded the photo, I noticed he gave me the biggest stink eye ever.. yeah, he’s not as loving as Ziggy.
What were your thoughts on the June Topbox? Also, what did you get?
Also, don’t forget to enter my Sally Hansen Avril Lavigne Salon Effects giveaway!
Like what you read? Check out these related posts:
- May 2012 Topbox
- BB fever: Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Perfector
- The lash diaries: YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking mascara
- The cult collection: Urban Decay Primer Potion