Topbox has struck the ball out of the park with this month’s box. I’m a very impatient person so when I started to see people posting on Facebook that they got their boxes of course I had to find some blogs to see what was in May’s box. And boy was it a good one.
Here’s what I got:
- Expressions bronzing powder brush (full size)
- Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer in Whatever Lola Wants (full size)
- COVER FX ClearPrep FX anti-shine primer (7 ml, full size retails for $39.00/30ml)
- ORLANE Anagenese 25+ First Time-Fighting Care Eye Contour (2 ml, full size retails for $75.00/15ml)
- A voucher for a free nail file from Holt Renfrew
When I saw that they threw in a Deborah Lippmann nail polish (and a full size, no less) I was uber excited. The polish alone is worth C$20. I honestly would have just been happy with the polish but then to throw in a full size makeup brush, an eye cream, and primer (which I can never have enough of), it just made the perfect box. Ever. I’ll have to see if Holts has the nail file as the one in my city is tiny compared to the other ones. I honestly would have just preferred if they threw in the nail file instead of going and getting it, I mean what if you don’t have a Holt Renfrew where you live? I guess it’s only a nail file, but still…
Topbox retails for C$10 a month and unfortunately there is a huge waitlist to sign up. When I first heard of Topbox back in November and saw that they gave away a Deborah Lippmann nail polish back then in that box I jumped at signing up. I have been getting the boxes since March and have gotten excellent products each month (I was a little let down by last month’s box though).
I look forward to future boxes although I’m not sure how they are going to top this one.
Did you receive the May 2012 Topbox? What were your opinions?
Also, don’t forget to enter my huge Dove giveaway! Ends today!! ** Canadians and Americans only!
Like what you read? Check out these related posts:
- March 2012 Glossybox
- April 2012 Topbox
- Loose Button Luxebox January 2012
- NOTD: Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe