It’s the most wonderful time of the year….
Oh December. Between keeping everything moisturized, glamming up for the holidays, and just trying to stay warm, it’s a month of a lot of things. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed some photos with P&G Beauty products.
Us Beauty United bloggers were sent some must-have winter essentials as part of the 12 Days of Beauty from December 8 until December 19, which included new items launching this month and next to create a series of photos showing how we do the holidays. From party prep to pyjamas all day, this challenge was easy since the items sent are ones that I normally use on a daily basis.
In the spirit of the holidays, I want one lucky winner to participate in the 12 Days of Beauty as well. I’m giving away one P&G Beauty prize pack, which includes the following:
- Olay Sensitive Body Wash (part of the Olay Body Sensitive gift set)
- Secret Oh La La Lavender Clear Gel Deodorant (also in this year’s Secret + Olay holiday gift set)
- Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream Fragrance-Free (featured in this year’s Olay Regenerist gift set)
- Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo + Conditioner
- Herbal Essences Naked Cleansing Conditioner
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care 2-minute Moisturizer Scalp & Hair Treatment
- Clairol Hair Colour Coupon
- Crest Flex-Fit Whitestrips
- COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom Mascara in Very Black
- COVERGIRL Eye Shadow Quads in Notice Me Nudes
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Powder Brow & Liner Medium Brown
Entering is super easy, fill out the Rafflecopter below. Contest ends December 22, 2014 and is open to Canadian residents only. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.