Well my friends, everyone’s favourite/most hated holiday is upon us, Valentine’s Day! Although this holiday may be loathed by single girls everywhere, I actually really enjoy the day. I have never celebrated it with a boyfriend, but luckily I have lots of single friends. Although I will be celebrating “pal”entine’s day this year, Valentine’s Day isn’t just for lovers.
Okay, so for all my single girls and the ladies in a relationship, I put together a handy gift guide of items that I think would be fabulous Valentine’s Day gifts. From sweet to sexy, for the gadget girl to the glam girl, there’s items for everyone.
- Forever 21 Femme Lace Hipster (C$5.80) and Moderate Lace Push-Up Bra (C$12.80)
- Forever 21 Sweet Boston Terrier PJ set (C$15.80)
- Balenciaga Rosabotanica eau de parfum (C$100 for 1.7 oz.)
- Clarisonic Aria (C$225) and Clarisonic Luxe Brush Head collection (includes the cashmere cleanse brush head, velvet foam body bush head and satin precision brush head) (C$102 exclusively at Sephora in February 2014)
- Kate Spade Bow USB 4 GB ($50 USD)
- Cara Metallic Collar Necklace (C$65)
- Nadege Patisserie 12 assorted macaroons pink travel box (C$27.50, ships coast to coast in Canada)
- Matrix Together Forever Total Results Amplify Volume Shampoo & Conditioner set (C$16 at select salons)
- Indigo Thin Heart Pattern Bangle (C$12 each)
- Kate Spade Rain Check Umbrella ($38 USD)
- Philosophy My Heart to Yours set with body lotion, body wash, and lipgloss (C$29)
- Hey Girl journal (C$9.56)
Now because I want to spread the love, I am giving away a Valentine’s Day gift to one of you! Enter the rafflecopter below to win one of each of the Matrix Together Forever shampoo & conditioner sets in the volumizing range (for bombshell hair) and the sleek range (for sexy hair). Contest ends on February 14!
a Rafflecopter giveaway