Well my friends, it’s officially awards season!
The People’s Choice Awards are usually the first award’s show to start off the year and I love them because they are voted by the people, AKA you and me! You don’t have all the politics of say, The Academy Awards (although that is my favourite awards show to watch… other than maybe the VMAs).
Anyways, a week back I posted a hair and makeup tutorial showing off my red carpet look and I previewed a giveaway I was holding with P&G! Well, my friends, tonight is the night! Make sure you follow me on Twitter (@ShaynaWiwierski) and tweet me your favourite look from the tonight’s red carpet using the hashtags #BeautyUnited and #RedCarpetGlam. Who is Joan Rivers going to queen the best dressed on this week’s Fashion Police? Whose dress did you love the most?
Contest starts at 7 p.m. CST (don’t worry, I’ll remind you!), and I’ll choose the winner on January 9. Giveaway is only open to Canadian residents, but if you are international, feel free to join in the fun anyways! You also must be a follow of mine so I can DM you if you are the winner.
On to the fun part, here’s what you can win!
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer
- Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture Satin Finish Lotion
- Crest 3D White 1-Hour Express Strip (one strip, not the whole pack)
- Covergirl Clean Glow Bronzer in Spices
- Covergirl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara
- Vidal Sassoon Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Vidal Sassoon Repair Heat Protectant and Shine Spray
- Covergirl Lipstick in 305 Hot Passion
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Liner in 215 Passion
- $25 Aldo Gift Card
Make sure you hit your Twitter accounts tonight, you won’t want to miss this giveaway! Seriously, it’s a good one…
Also, if you don’t win, don’t fret! I have my Sally Hansen giveaway going on until January 15.
Disclosure: I am a #BeautyUnited blogger. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Like what you read? Check out these related posts:
- From BB to CC: Olay Total Effects CC Cream
- Snaps from Toronto part 2
- A trip to Toronto with P&G Beauty United
- Get whipped! Covergirl Clean Whipped Foundation