Topbox has hit it out of the ballpark for June.
This was the first month where I didn’t spoil the surprise and look up other blogs prior to receiving mine. There were a few different Prive boxes (including one from Estee Lauder) but I chose to go with the regular box because none of the others looked that appealing, and am I ever glad I did.
This month’s box included four makeup products (!), possibly a first for Topbox. After months of complaints on their Facebook page from subscribers, there wasn’t a single lotion sample or perfume sample in sight (at least not in my box, I’m not sure what the other regular boxes contained).
Here’s what I got:
- Belvada Cosmetics mini eyelash curler – full size, $5.99
- Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Gloss – 6.5 ml (full size, 15 ml, retails for $19)
- Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics Fairy Lashes mascara – full size, $24
- Pari Beauty Colour Cubes – two stack, five stack retails for $30, eight stack for $35
I am so happy with the products in this month’s Topbox. Not only are they all makeup, but the colours and generosity of the items are great. A full-size mascara, a Benefit lipgloss, and two gorgeous pigments (look at those colours!), I can fully say that I am so satisfied with this month’s box.
What did you get in your June Topbox?
Like what you read? Check out these related posts:
- Topbox January 2013 Clinique Prive box
- Topbox March 2013
- Topbox February 2013: Lippy Girl Box
- Topbox December 2012